What's on - 2024
There will be plenty on offer at the Hokitika beach during the week of Driftwood & Sand.
Enter the BEACH SCULPTURE competition to win great prizes, including $300 cash.
Watch the beach transform into an outdoor art gallery - great photo opportunities.
- Registrations - 9am Wed 24 Jan until 10am Sun 28 Jan - by the Tambo Shipwreck Monument
- Hoki Zoo and Turehu Taone - Tamariki/kids section - Registrations at caravan.
- Tī Kōuka Taonga workshop by artist Louie Zalk-Neale - 2-5pm Sat 27 Jan
- Artist talk by Guest artist - 7pm Thurs 25 Jan at the Old Lodge Theatre, 11 Revell St
- Public Voting - Friday to Sunday (gold coin to vote) *** Voting closes 1.30pm Sunday ***
- Treasure Hunt for kids with the Red Moki - 1pm Sun 28 Jan.
- Prizegiving - 2pm Sun 28 Jan