There's plenty on offer at the Hokitika beach during the week of Driftwood & Sand.
Enter the BEACH SCULPTURE competition to win great prizes including $300 cash.
Watch the beach transform to an outdoor art gallery - great photo opportunities.
- Registrations from Wednesday 22nd January 9am
- Natural Fixings Workshop (Flax rope-making and wooden dowellings) - Thursday 23rd January 10am-12pm
- Guest Artist Talk by Jack Marsden-Mayer -Thursday 23rd January 7pm at the Old Lodge Theatre
- Voting from Friday (gold coin to vote)
- Treasure Hunt with the Red Moki's and friends on Sunday, 1pm
- Voting closes 1.30pm Sunday
- Don't miss the Prizegiving on Sunday 26th January at 2pm!