What's on - 2023
There will be plenty on offer at the Hokitika beach during the week of Driftwood & Sand.
Enter the BEACH SCULPTURE competition to win great prizes including $300 cash.
Watch the beach transform into an outdoor art gallery - great photo opportunities.
- Registrations - 9am Wed 25 Jan until 10am Sun 29Jan -
- Hoki Zoo and Turehu Taone - Tamariki/kids section - Registrations at caravan.
- Tī Kōuka Rope workshop (FREE) by artist Louie Zalk-Neale - 4-6pm Fri 27 Jan
- Artist talk by Guest artist - 7.30pm Thurs 26 Jan at the Old Lodge Theatre, 11 Revell St
- Public Voting - Friday to Sunday (gold coin to vote) *** Voting closes 1.30pm Sunday ***
- Treasure Hunt for kids with the Red Moki - 1pm Sun 29 Jan.
- Prizegiving - 2pm Sun 29 Jan