What's on - 2022
There's plenty on offer at the Hokitika beach during the week of Driftwood & Sand.
Enter the BEACH SCULPTURE competition to win great prizes including $300 cash.
Watch the beach transform to an outdoor art gallery - great photo opportunities.
- Registrations from Wednesday 26th January 9am to Sunday 30th January 10am
- Penguinville - tamariki/kids choose a section at Penguinville & build a home for a kororā/Blue Penguin, from Wednesday 26th January 9am to Sunday 30st January 10am
- Artist talk at the Old Lodge on Thursday 27th at 7.30pm
- Voting from Friday (gold coin to vote)
- Treasure Hunt for kids with the Red Moki and friends on Sunday 30st January, 1pm
- Voting closes 1.30pm Sunday
- Don't miss the Prizegiving on Sunday 30th January at 2pm!
- Driftwood & Sand art workshops to be advised.
The programme is dependent on the latest COVID-19 alert levels. Keep following this page!