There's plenty on offer at the Hokitika beach during the week of Driftwood & Sand.
Enter the BEACH SCULPTURE competition to win great prizes including $300 cash.
Watch the beach transform to an outdoor art gallery - great photo opportunities.
This year find us at Sunset Point - we'll be set up by the Tambo Shipwreck Memorial.
- Registrations from Wednesday 23rd January 9am
- Public Talk by Taiwanese artist Lee Kuei Chih at the Old Lodge Theatre, 7pm Thursday
- Voting from Friday (gold coin to vote)
- Treasure Hunt with the Red Moki's Mum and friends on Sunday, 1pm
- Voting closes 1.30pm Sunday
- Don't miss the Prizegiving on Sunday 27th January at 2pm!